08 Apr Sixth Declaration of Disaster Due to Public Health Emergency Announced During County Commissioners’ Court Emergency Meeting
On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, a Maverick County Commissioners’ Court Emergency Meeting was held in which a new Sixth Declaration of Disaster Due to Public Health Emergency was announced. The new Declaration of Disaster adds additional measures and actions to the previous Declarations, including the following:
– All persons over the age of (5) are required to wear some form of covering (such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief) over their nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES except:
- When on your property or riding in a personal vehicle;
- When alone in a separate single space (i.e. office);
- When necessary for purposes of a health emergency or for identification purposes;
- When necessary for consumption purposes;
- Law enforcement and first responders shall utilize their standard operating procedures for the use of this equipment in conformance with policy and practice and as authorized by their Supervisors.
Please click the following link to read the full Declaration of Disaster:
We thank you for your support.