26 Mar Reminder From The Maverick County Sheriff’s Office
FROM THE MAVERICK COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE:
This is a reminder that due to the Declaration of Disaster Due to Public Health Emergency, the following has been authorized by Maverick County Commissioners Court:
– All Maverick County public parks will be closed until further notice.
– When attending any store or while interacting with others remember to give yourself 6 feet of distance or more between you and other person.
– All bars and lobbies of restaurants are required to close but drive thru, take-out and delivery options for restaurants are still available.
– People shall not visit nursing homes, elderly day care nutrition centers, or long-term care facilities unless to provide critical assistance.
– All outdoor markets, flea markets, and outdoor retail establishments shall be closed until further notice.
– Entry into grocery stores shall be restricted to one person per family. No person under 17 years of age shall be allowed entry into a grocery store as a patron/customer. Employees under the age of 17 are exempt from this order.
– Persons under the age of 17 shall not remain in any public place or the premises of any establishment. Curfew hours for persons under the age of 17 will be enforced from 12 am to 11:59 pm until further notice. Persons under the age of 17 are allowed to remain in the front or backyard of their family residence and will be permitted to travel to Eagle Pass ISD campuses from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm Monday to Friday to pick up food or assignments.
– This declaration limits the size of gatherings to no more than 10 people in any space.
– An offense is punishable by a fine up to $1,000 or confinement in jail up to 180 days.